HOUSE COMPETITION HAIR MAKE OVER COMPETITION
WIN yourself a hair makeover valued at OVER $ 250. Spoil yourself or someone you know needs some extra tender loving care.
If it's time for a refresh, this is a great feel good opportunity (thank you Ickle Room in Adelaide)
HOW TO ENTER
1) Click the video link on our facebook page, watch the video.
In the comment section below the video Tell us what frustrates you most about your hair.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Instructions on how to enter this promotion form part of the conditions of entry. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions.
2 This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram of Facebook. The entrant releases Instagram & Facebook from all liability in relation to the promotion. The entrant is providing information to the promoter and not to Instagram or Facebook.
3. Entrants may enter an unlimited amount of times. 3. Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over. No purchase is necessary to participate in this competition. Purchasing our products in no way increases your chance of winning.
Prizes detailed below can also be redeemed online.
4. The total number of prizes = 1
One Hair Makeover as valued at $ 250.00
Prizes are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash.
5. The promotion commences at 8.15pm Adelaide time on Sunday 01.03.2020 and closes at 9 pm Adelaide time on Friday 06.03.2020 (“Promotion Period”).
6. The winner will be announced on Saturday 07.03.20 and notified via The Birch House Facebook Page
7. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for entries not received by the promoter. Entries will be deemed invalid if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
8. Employees and their immediate families of the promoter, its retailers, suppliers, and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter.
9. Entrants agree, at the promoter’s request, to participate in any promotional activity (such as a winner announcement photograph or video) surrounding this promotion or the winning of any prize. Entrants agree that they will not be remunerated for this participation. Entrants consent to the promoter and its associated agencies’ using their name and image in any media in perpetuity, without limitation and without compensation to the entrant.
10. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each entry will be individually judged based on strength, value, strategy, interest, diversity, growth and originality (“Judging Criteria”).
11. The promoter is The Birch House ABN 46 897 474 788 Shop 36, Murray Bridge Marketplace, South Terrace, Murray Bridge South Australia 5253