There’s never been a better time to open your home to the fresh spring air, and invigorate your living space with subtle relaxing fragrances.
Diffusers emit a constant, gentle perfume, with limited maintenance required, whilst candles are very calming. There’s nothing quite like watching the ambient glow of a flickering flame and inhaling the sensual scents.
HOW TO GET THE BEST BURN FROM YOUR CANDLES & DIFFUSERS
- Always ensure your candles wicks are trimmed to 5mm before each burn.
- The easiest and most efficient way to trim you wick is to invest in a pair of wick scissors. These scissors are designed to reach all the way to the bottom of your candle jar ( no need to try and squeeze your knuckles into confined spaces) If you are a candle enthusiast, these are a “must have” .
- When you first burn your candle, allow the wax to pool evenly to the edge of the glass. This will ensure an even burn and maximum fragrance delivery every time you use your candle.
- Place the reeds in the bottle so that they are submerged in the liquid and resting on the base of the glass.
- Allow the liquid fragrance to absorb into the reeds for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove the reeds from the bottle and flip them so that they dry ends of the reeds are submerged into the liquid and rest on the base of the glass.
- When the exposed ends of the reeds become dry, repeat the above process for an instant hit of fragrance.
- To extend the life of your diffuser, keep out of direct sunlight, heat and drafts.
Our Peppermint Grove candles and diffusers are housed in exquisite glass jars, that can be repurposed in so many ways. They look beautiful as vases, and are useful for many storage applications around your office or home.
- When your candle can no longer be burned, remove the residue wax by placing the glass in hot water. This will soften and lift the remaining wax. Your Peppermint Grove glass and its lid can now be used for a multitude of purposes in your home.
- When your diffuser can no longer be used, remove any residue liquid and rinse with hot water.